The wide range of hard chrome plated piston rods is available here. These rods are made using mild steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex and super duplex steel. We are offering these products in the diameter range of 8 mm to 125 mm and in the length range of 3 meters to 6 meter. Hard chrome plating is known to be thicker than aesthetic chrome finishes. It has various industrial uses because of its salient features, such as elevated strength, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. All the hard chrome plated piston rods can be selected based on the parameters of chrome thickness, tolerance, and plating hardness.
1) Available Rod Dia : 8mm to 125mm (Regular) and above dia as per customers requirement.
2) Length Available: 3 meter to 6 meter (Regular) and above as per customer demand.
3) Supplying conditions: Full length and cut to length as per customer requirement.
Technical Parameters :
- Material : EN 8D/CK-45
- Chrome Thickness: 20-25 Micron Minimum per side above as per requirement.
- Tolerance: ISO f7/f8
- Plating Hardness: 850HV-1100HV
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.2micon or better
- Straightness: 0.1mm per meter
- UTS: 600-700 N/mm2 (min.)
- Y.S : 450 N/mm2 (min)
- Elongation: 16% Min.
- Ovality: Half of the tolerance ISO f7/f8
- NSS Test: Minimum 120 Hours to 150 Hours
- Packing Condition: Paper Sleeve or Better for Transportation Purpose as per requirement.