Tie Rod (Pillar Shaft) With Nut
We are offering a tie rod (pillar shaft) with nuts in a wide range, wherein the length can be up to 3500 mm. These tie rods are also called tie bars, and hanger rods for their vertical versions. These are defined as the narrow structural elements which are used as a tie and have the ability to handle tensile stresses in most situations. Another definition is any rod or bar-shaped structural element, which is used for keeping any two pieces of a vehicle together. The range of tie rod (pillar shaft) with nuts is applicable in die casting machines, deep draw machines, and others.
Product Range :
- Dia: 40mm to 250mm (Regular) and above as per Customer Requirement
- Length: Up to 3500mm
Technical Parameters :
- Material -EN8d, EN9, EN19,EN24,&as per requirement.
- Threading: Metric thread, BSW thread, ACME thread, Square thread
- Tooling: CNC tooling
- Concentricity: 20 microns minimum
- Plating Thickness: 45 to 50 micron minimum and above as per requirement
Die Casting Machine, Deep Draw Machine, Power Press, Injection Molding Machines, Rubber Molding Machines, Pet Blowing Machine, Etc..