CK45, EN8D, EN9, and EN19 induction hardened rods are offered by us. These rods are chrome plated and hence are assured of the best quality and high performance. The production of these rods is done using the latest techniques on the top grade steel bars. During their production, various processes that are done include surface removal, polishing, and induction hardening. Lastly, hard chrome plating is done to give the rods special properties. Induction hardened rods have excellent impact resistance, which makes them ideal for use as guide rods in molding machines.
- Available Rod Dia : 16mm to 125mm (Regular) and above dia as per customers requirement.
- Length Available: 3 meter to 6 meter (Regular) and above as per customer demand.
- Supplying conditions: Full length and cut to length as per customer requirement.
- Material : EN 8D/CK-45/EN 9/EN 19/EN 24/EN 31
- Material Hardness: 50HRC to 58HRC minimum &above as per order
- Hardness Depth : 1.5mm to 2.5mm Minimum per side
- Chrome Thickness: 20-25 Micron Minimum per side above as per requirement.
- Tolerance: ISO f7/f8
- Plating Hardness: 850HV-1100HV
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.2micon or better
- Straightness: 0.1mm per meter
- UTS: 600-700 N/mm2 (min.)
- Y.S : 450 N/mm2 (min)
- Elongation: 16% Min.
- Ovality: Half of the tolerance ISO f7/f8
- NSS Test: Minimum 120 Hours to 150 Hours
- Packing Condition: Paper Sleeve or Better for Transportation Purpose as per requirement.