The fine grade pneumatic cylinders, hard chrome plated rods are supplied by us. These are made using precision milling and processing procedures. The value of their surface roughness is always RA 0.2micon or better. Similarly, the values of straightness and elongation are 0.1mm per meter and 16% (minimum), respectively. All these pneumatic cylinder rods are passed through hard surface chromium treatment, which ensures higher surface precision level and the best surface hardness. The pneumatic cylinders' hard chrome plated rods have good resistance from corrosion.
- Available Rod Dia : 8mm to 125mm (Regular) and above dia as per customers requirement.
- Length Available: 3 meter to 6 meter (Regular) and above as per customer demand.
- Supplying conditions : Full length and cut to length as per customer requirement.
- Material : EN 8D/CK-45
- Chrome Thickness: 20-25 Micron Minimum per side above as per requirement.
- Tolerance: ISO f7/f8
- Plating Hardness: 850HV-1100HV
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.2micon or better
- Straightness: 0.1mm per meter
- UTS: 600-700 N/mm2 (min.)
- Y.S : 450 N/mm2 (min)
- Elongation: 16% Min.
- Quality: Half of the tolerance ISO f7/f8
- NSS Test: Minimum 120 Hours to 150 Hours
- Packing Condition: Paper Sleeve or Better for Transportation Purpose as per requirement.