We are offering telescopic hydraulic cylinders, which are also marketed in the names of telescoping and multi-stage telescopic cylinders. These are typically powered by oil hydraulics, while certain lighter-duty ones may be propelled by compressed air. The Telescopic hydraulic cylinders are featured with a special design that delivers an outstandingly long output travel from a highly small retracted length. In general, the cylinders have a collapse length of 20 to 40% of that of completely extended length.
Technical Specification :
- Single Acting, Double Acting, Telescopic, Tie Rod type, Flange / Welded mounted, and other types as per customer required design parameters
Range of Hydraulic Cylinders :
- A. Bore:
- Bore Dia 32mm to 250mm
- Stroke: 50mm to 6000mm
- Pressure: 160 Bar to 300 Bar
- Type: Welded, Threaded, Tie rod, Flange Mounted, Telescopic etc.
- B. Bore
- Bore Dia : 50mm to 400mm
- Stroke: 50mm to 3000mm
- Pressure: 180 Bar to 600 Bar
- Type: Heavy Duty Industrial Cylinders.
- C. Special Cylinder
- All types of Hydra Crane, JCB, Dumper, Sugar Can Loader, Tractor attachment as per o.e.m. Parameters
|Diameter||32mm to 250mm|
|Stroke||50mm to 6000mm|
|Pressure||160 Bar to 300 Bar|
|Temperature range||- 40 to 30 Deg C|
|Surface Treatment ||Galvanized|